Don't Be Silent
It’s estimated that there are up to 30 million people in the world currently living in slavery. Majority of modern day slaves are between the ages of 18 – 24 years old and sadly they don’t have a voice that can be heard. 100% of the proceeds of each sale goes directly to the International Justice Mission. With your purchase of this limited edition art you can help be a voice for the hopeless who are living in slavery.
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60×30, 40×60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 – 18 Business Days Shipping
Proudly Made in the USA
All of the art pieces we sell are proudly made in the USA.
Ready To Hang
All of our art canvases come gallery wrapped ready to hang.
All of our orders in the USA and Canada ship free.
If for any reason your art canvas arrives damaged we will replace it.